Monday, April 14, 2008

Forex Killer- Can an Automated System Work?


You have probably reached this page because you are interested in trading forex online. And it is likely that you have heard that there are many making money using other people’s automated software to make trades. Sound too good to be true? Is Forex Killer the “holy grail” of forex trading? Maybe…maybe not…Read on…





A little introduction about myself- My name is Ann and I am probably one of the few forex traders out there that is a woman. I have been trading forex now for roughly 5 years and up to this point, have made nice profits and also suffered a couple huge losses which I blame poor money management skills while trading.

When I first got into trading online, I didn’t quite understand that the successful traders actually spent most of their time staring at a computer screen waiting for that “best entry point” to enter a trade. Obviously, this kind of conflicted with some of my other passions in life as well as my work schedule. I started looking for a way to solve this problem.

I wanted to find:

  • A system that would easily work with my existing schedule and not conflict with the times that I spent with my kids and husband.
  • A system that would make it so I could make consistent profits (make more than I lose).

For the past two years I have spent time testing many different forex trading systems and the problems that I had with most were that I would profit for awhile but then if something happened (news in the forex world, ect), the automated forex trading system would fail me.

Now, onto Forex Killer. I am going to make this review with a little aside. If you are using any trading system, you are going to want to make some precautionary steps before implementing it. These steps include managing your risk-to-reward ratio and not going crazy with leverage.

Forex Killer- How the software works….

First of all, in order for you to understand that Forex Killer is solely made for the Eur/USD currency pair and is specifically designed for the 1 minute time frame. This is important because as you probably know, the Eur/USD is the most volatile pair on the market and therefore can yield the most results very quickly.

Forex Killer bases its software on a number of indicators in order to make trades (See Below)-

  • Alligator
  • Fractals
  • William’s Percent Rate
  • Demarker

It uses all four indicators in tandem and once it detects a “good trade”, it automatically opens the trades for you for maximum profit. The Forex Killer system kind of worried me at first because it doesn’t employ a stop loss in its trades which, as you may know can be disastrous if it is wrong.

The system has been backtested for a little over a year and here are the results- 700% profits in just a little over a year! Started with 10,000 USD and have since made a little over $70k. Too good to be true?

Well, like I said, I had some serious reservations about Forex Killer but I have found that coupled with my current forex trading knowledge base, I think that forex killer is very much worth the money. It has helped me automate my trades and I have actually made more money with it.

The best part of Forex Killer is that it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. In other words, there was very little risk on my part. If I didn’t like it, I would simply ask for a refund (they work with clickbank and clickbank will refund your money, no questions asked).

Oh, so what do I personally think? Download Forex Killer and see for yourself what automation can do for you trades!

No comments: